Leading by DESIGN offers comprehensive and personalized leader development services to help executives learn, understand, and practice the skills needed to be highly successful.
LEAD 24/7: A year of study, practice, and growth.
This comprehensive, 12-month leader development opportunity is changing lives and helping to develop leaders worth following. We help leaders get maximum traction by focusing on the vital few things that very quickly make a significant impact.
Executives from different companies gather once a month, in cohorts of nine, to learn, reflect, and process around a particular leadership topic. Between sessions, individuals complete various reading, writing, and experiential assignments to deepen their understanding of the topic. Two hours of individual coaching each month personalize the material and provide an accountability partner.
LEAD 24/7 at a glance:
- one day-long training session each month (12 in total)
- experiential learning, reflecting, and processing around key leadership topics with 9 leaders from different companies
- individual assignments to deepen understanding
- two hours of individual coaching each month
For organizations with offices in multiple locations, we offer an online, webinar-based experience called LEAD 24/7i for cohorts of six leaders from anywhere in the world.
One-on-One Leader Development
Monthly coaching sessions offer two hours of individual guidance on issues and topics unique to each person. Coaching also provides assessment tools that lead to greater self-understanding.
Executive coaching includes:
- Personal goal-setting. Leading by DESIGN offers client-led coaching, which means that individuals bring what’s most important to them to discuss at each session.
- 360 Feedback. This process of gathering assessments from colleagues and others helps leaders see themselves and their leadership attributes through another lens. Ultimately, feedback helps leaders better understand areas of success and areas of growth.
- Personality assessments (optional). Such assessments provide an opportunity for leaders to learn more about their personal communication and work style in order to improve working with and leading others.
Executive Team Development
For leaders in the same organization, we also offer highly customized programs that facilitate team alignment. Shared learning over time, practicing key skills together, and individual coaching will reinforce trust and communication, critical components of high-performance teams.
“Leading by DESIGN has changed my working definition of leadership. I now have a much clearer model in mind for what my role is and should be as a leader.”
“If you’re thinking about Lead 365 or putting someone through it, do it. I can tell you it’s been life changing for me. I think this was more valuable to me than an MBA program.”
“LEAD 365 reinforced a lot of good practices I’ve been working to implement while introducing me to new concepts that have impacted how I lead and train others to lead. And the one-on-one coaching was amazing.”
“LEAD 365 has really made me more focused on becoming a leader worth following by building a great team and by providing a clear vision of what it is we’re trying to do.”